Complete warranty details are available from your local dealer. To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
Outstanding Warranty Protection
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. Complete warranty details available from your local dealer.
The AVPTC ‘s blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations..
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- New SmartFrame™ cabinet construction
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system;provides low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system’s CFM for each individual mode of operation
- CFM indicator
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with heat pumps and variable-capacity cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI certified; ETL listed